Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social



Sunday Social


1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
Dolphin Trainer. No joke. Stop laughing. :) I have no clue where in the heck I got the idea that dolphin training would be a good career path when I was 8. But I remember my mom looking at me with a blank stare when I approached her about my 8 year old future career choices. 

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Making mud-pies on the back porch....this is when I was 5-6 years old not 15!

3. When did you get your first cell phone?
17, a trusty Nokia with a chrome face and purple numbers and flashing antenna. I thought I was beyonddd hot shit because I. Had. A. Phone. From that day forward my phone has been attached to my hip...but, not in a old man phone clip kinda of way...

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
People Magazine. Hands down my favorite. 

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Pregnancy Test.
Yep. 
Can't get much more random. :)


Happy Sunday Ya'll! 



Be sure and go follow me on Pinterest and Instagram! 

14 comments:

  1. You never know when your gonna need a pregnancy test! lol :)New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance, stop on over and say hi!
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?! Lol!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I TOTALLY had the chrome face on my Nokia too hahaha. Man did I think my phone was AWESOME because of all the difference faceplates I could put on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I did too!! Between changing faceplates and playing the Snake game, I wasted hours of my youth! :)

      Delete
  3. I thought I was beyond hot shit when I got a clear purple beeper!! You'll have to explain the pregnancy test, my long lost BFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well...the hubs and I aren't not trying to get pregnant! So I bought tests and instead of the box being in my purse there just loose in the bottom. Lol

      Delete
  4. Ha! Your phone was definitely cooler than mine! My first was an awesome flip phone. ;) Loving your blog...catching up through Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Dolphin Trainer would be awesome, wish I was that imaginative as a kid! Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I thought so too! Thank you for stopping by as well...

      Delete
  6. Lol! Pregnancy test in the purse? Lol. sounds like something I would do. I ALWAYS have a pregnancy test on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that would carry a pregnancy test in their purse. :)

      Delete
  7. Hey, a dolphin trainer sounds awesome! And a pregnancy test is pretty random. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete