Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social



Sunday Social

1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid?
Run a half of a marathon...it scares the hell out of me to even think about it! But, I have a huge respect for people who run marathons, to me it would take such self discipline to achieve.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope for our little family to have grown by then...


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Hmmm....Im looking forward to that new job that is going to come my way very soon! :) Plusss, Thanksgiving and Christmas...But I love Black Friday...I know it sounds totally nuts but over the years it's turned into a tradition for me and my sister n law. There's something about being in Target at 2 in the morning with a bunch of crazies that is fun for us! 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To spread all my awesomeness to the World Wide Web! 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Yes ma'am! But, I think we would probably move for career reasons if our situation with JL was different. 

6. What is your morning routine?
-Literally roll out of the bed once the hubs wakes me up when he leaves for work
-Take the dog out
-Feed the dog
-Get dressed
-Put my hair on top of my head
-Pick a headband 
-Brush teeth, makeup, glance in the full mirror
-Give the dog a chew toy
-Grab my lunch 
-Get in the car/sync iPod and let the singing begin
-Then drive my happy ass 2 hours for work!

My go-to black headband and trusty Ray-Bans....Errrday....almost!


Follow on Pinterest and Instagram @kmfuentes12

8 comments:

  1. My husband and I usually go out on Black Friday around 4am...love it!! I agree nothing like being in Target SUPA early LOL!!! And the 2 hour drive to work...OMG!!! That is long!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't a chance my husband would go shopping with me on Black Friday! You gotcha a dang good man then! Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to run a half-marathon too, but I kinda suck at running! The only race I've ever done is a 5K and it took me like 35 minutes which I thought was good, but was told is actually pretty slow lol.

    Hilary
    www.youngtexanmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! At least you have done a 5k, I'm to afraid if I run a race I'm gonna come in last! :)

      Delete
  3. man, i do NOT miss commuting 2 hours each way to work but i'm glad you make it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best but as you probably know there is those day that seem extra long!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Running a half marathon is awesome-- I've always wanted to run one for a special cause, like the March of Dimes or something. Years back, my mother trained and ran one for Arthritis and actually traveled to Ireland (from FL) to do so. It was one of her greatest accomplishments-- especially since we are Irish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be incredible! I would definitely want to run for a special cause!

      Delete