Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

 Heyyy Ya'll!!

I'm very proud to say I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the sweet and fellow Texan, Hilary over at Young Texan Mama
Be sure and stop by her awesome blog!  

The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning dearest and is an award given to a new blogger with fewer than 200 followers. There will be no trophy or embossed certificate but it is recognition from a fellow blogger that you have valuable information to be shared. And it's an excellent way to make new friends, network and get your blog noticed!
The criteria, if you should accept this award, is as follows:
  • Thank your nominator by linking back to their post
  • Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
  • Make a list of 11 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5 or more up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers for this award
  • Provide a list 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Publish your post and contact your nominees with the good news

11 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I am not a morning person.
  2. I'm a Texan who doesn't like beef. 
  3. I've never broken a bone. *Knocks on wood* 
  4. I wanted to be a dolphin trainer when I was little.
  5. I have 3 tattoos.
  6. I love the smell of campfires and new tires.
  7. My first car was a silver Chevrolet Camaro
  8. When I was 10, I was bite in the face by a dog.
  9. I love to be barefoot all the time.
  10. I have been stung 5 different times by scorpions.
  11. I was voted most likely to party with celebrities in high school.
11 Questions to Answer:
  1. Disney World or Disneyland? DisneyLAND!
  2. Favorite workout to do at home? Running with the dogs...when I actually do it!
  3. Favorite color? Green...even my wedding colors were green/brown.
  4. Diamonds or Gemstones? Diamonds! Duh!
  5. If your were a Disney character, who would you be? Either Timon or Pumbaa from the Lion King just because they are just so darn COOL!
  6. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Cookie Dough...
  7. Favorite College sports team? THE Texas Longhorns! Hook 'em Horns!
  8. What do you/did you want to do when you graduated from college? Pay off my loans...oh you meant job! HA! Open my own retail business...did it happen? Nope.
  9. All time favorite food? Close race for Mexican and Japanese.
  10. What is your go to breakfast when your're in a hurry? Apple Cinnamon Nutri-grain bar
  11. Coffee or Tea? COFFEE! Again, the Texan that doesn't drink sweet tea... 

My Nominees are:
11 Questions for my Nominees:
  1. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be?
  2. Favorite scent? 
  3. If you could be on a reality show, which one would you choose?
  4. Favorite Car? 
  5. Football, Baseball or Basketball? 
  6. What other state would you live in besides the one your currently live?
  7. All time favorite song?
  8. What is your dream job?
  9. Favorite holiday?
  10. What was your first job?

10 comments:

  1. You should show us your tattooes!!! If you can lol I love the smell of gas and new tires too. It's weird.
    Do you mind if I do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I can only show 2 of them! I just posted one on Instagram.

      Delete
  2. Thank u sooooo much, doing my post tonight! And you do not like beef, what!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Yeah...I know, you should see when I tell people here in Texas I don't eat Steak! It's like I broke the law or something! hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! Posting mine now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie dough ice cream is pretty much unbeatable. :)

    Congrats to you and your nomination!

    Found you through Everything's Hunky Dorey and am your newest follower!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate! Excited to check out your blog!

      Delete