Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up again with the pretty Darci @ The Good Life for Five on Friday! 

This week has been extra busy for us, so I'm definitely ready for some weekend downtime.


<One> I miss my mama. It's been a week since my parents move to Ohio, and I'm already looking forward to the holidays when they come home.
JL and my mom, one my favorite pictures! 

<Two> Yep, that's my hubby texting and mowing! Is that safe?..for my yard! 
Geez, this picture confirms how bad we need rain here in Texas! 

<Three> While the boys were "working" outside this week, I had the task of finishing all the laundry that I let stack up! Being in the country you never know what you will find...which explains why when I stuck my hand in the washer and saw what I thought was a snake that I almost peed on myself! Thennnn the hubs has the nerve to claim he had been looking for that fishing lure!!
 Sureee you were....

<Four> With us not playing baseball every weekend right now, I don't really have a tan that I usually get when were traveling to baseball tournaments. So I use Tan Towels to give me some much needed color, I have been using these for over 5 years! They are the best for extra color until the next time
your gonna get some sun!

<Five> I saw this on Pinterest, I promise you if we were to have a little girl a outfit like this will be one of my FIRST purchases! I think this is absolutely precious!

Happy Friday! 

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That ESPN outfit is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a trip to Ulta today and I think I am putting those tan towels on my list. I can't keep blowing $30 on spray tans. I see them every time I am in there so glad to see they work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, I airbrush and I'm really getting burnt out on getting damn near naked in front of some stranger! Haha!

      Delete
  3. I'd totally miss my parents if they moved far from me or vice versa. I also am so happy I saw the tan towels on your post - never heard of them before until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! :) I saw you followed my blog so I wanted to stop by and say hi & thanks! Your parents just moved to my great state of Ohio, but I'm sure thats hard to be far away from them. I also LOVE that espn outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for stopping by! Yessss, my mom is still trying to get use to Ohio! :)

      Delete