Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Tunes Link-Up

I truly apologize for my absence the last couple weeks, I will explain in a post soon. I promise! With that being said things have been so out of whack at my household lately, which makes me want to pull my hair out because I feel as though I need everything organized and planned. So since my life and household aren't running as smoothly as I would prefer, my blog had to suffer. But I am back with Megan and I's weekly linkup so I hope you enjoy what I have been listening to all week.


Eminem-Rap God
Holy. Fuckballs. This song is INSANE.
But in a way that I LOVE.




This is the only song I have been listening to all week so that is why there are no other songs. Haha!
Kandid Kristen

The rules are simple
-Any genre of music.
-Old or New.
-Slow or Fast.
-As many tunes as you want in your post.
-Then come link-up on Megan or I's blog for everyone to check out your post.
-We are not requiring anyone to follow us to be apart of our link-up but we do ask that you include our button in your post.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving what I've heard of his new album so far. The boyfriend has been playing it like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing link ups. I'm glad I did this. hope you enjoy mine. :D and hope you'll stop by often. i added you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Em...holy shit balls batman I love it!

    ReplyDelete