Monday, July 21, 2014

It's July 21st Already?!?


Good Morning Y'all! I promise I haven't left my blog behind...it's just been a super busy month so far though, like I told y'all a couple weeks ago Lane is here for the month of July. :) We started off the month by celebrating 4th of July with a lot of Michael's family at Richland Chambers Lake for the weekend. I'm not a huge fan of fireworks for several reasons so I did my best to enjoy the firework show with included....a beer in my hand. Our 19 year old niece came and stayed the long weekend with us so she got to experience the great time I get to have with my in-laws. I mean my sister-in-law is my total bestie...it's so bad that Michael jokes that she would pick me over him if we were to ever go through the "D" word! 

Lane has also got to spend a few days in Fort Worth with my mom visiting majority of my family. My mom and I have had some issues recently but I am truly grateful that no matter what happens between us she is and always has been awesome to Lane and I can't ask for anything else. :) Anyways...Currently we are gearing up for our family of 3 Galveston Beach trip at the end of the week to go deep sea fishing...for sharks! I am so damn excited, maybe even more than the boys! Lane has been telling everybody that he just knows that I will be the one to catch a shark...just because I'm so effin afraid of them! I'll be posting everything on Instagram, wish me luck!


This month has already flown by...Its hard to believe we're already over half way through the month. But we enjoyed every minute of playing outside with the dogs, swimming with cousins, Lane getting a mohawk, playing on the trampoline with a sprinkler underneath, all of the fishing, shopping for Lane's first pair of football cleats, watching movies together as a family, going to town for the best snow cones on the planet, and cooking on the grill! 



 




P.S. Next week is my 1 year BLOG ANNIVERSARY! I can't even believe it's been a year! But I have truly enjoyed it so much! Be sure and check back for an awesome giveaway to celebrate me and my blog! :)


1 comment:

  1. Shark fishing? I can’t wait to see and hear about it! How fun. Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete